Attention: From 27 November 2021, a new Corona regulation is in force in Berlin. The 2G Plus rule now applies in our hall:
- Access only for vaccinated and recovered persons who can also show a current negative test (rapid antigen test not older than 24 hours or PCR test not older than 48 hours). All proofs must be carried with you when entering the facility.
- Only for singles tennis, an additional test can be waived if the distances are respected without exception. Thus, for more than 3 persons the 2G plus rule applies.
- Masks are mandatory in all indoor areas (changing rooms, toilets, etc.). Masks are also mandatory in the hall – except when practising the sport itself.
- It is mandatory to fill out the attendance documentation.
- Children and young people under the age of 18 who are regularly tested as part of their school attendance (student ID is accepted as proof) are generally exempt from the 2G rule. Children under the age of six do not have to provide proof.
- Outdoor sports are allowed without any proof of vaccination, recovery or testing. However, the indoor areas (changing rooms, WC) may only be entered with 2G proof & mask.
Treptower Teufel Tennis Club
Welcome to the Treptower Teufel, the open and community tennis club in the heart of Berlin. We’ve been around since 1991 at the Willy Sänger sports complex next to Plänterwald.
We offer tennis for every age and skill level including summer vacation camps, teams and free newcomer training in the first year.
Our club offers 8 clay courts and an airdome with 2 clay courts in winter alongside a clubhouse with gastronomy.
- Hall set-up on October 9thOn Saturday, October 9th, we will set up our airdome to start the winter season. From 08:00 you can help us with the construction. We will work in 2 shifts: 08:00-13:00 and 12:00-17:00. Hopefully the weather will cooperate, please bring …
- 30 Years Treptower Teufel Party on Sep 10thOn September 10th we will be celebrating 30 years of our club Treptower Teufel. The party will take place in the club restaurant (or on the roof terrace, weather permitting) from 5pm with live music, barbecue and finger food. Since …
- Autumn Camp 2021During the Berlin autumn holidays, we organise a small autumn camp for all children and young people. Dates: Oct 11th – Oct 13th Time: each day 10:00 – 13:00 Price: €40 All interested players are cordially invited to join in. …
» All News